My client within the communications sector, based local to Dereham, is looking for a hardworking, ambitious and committed individual to take on the role of an Operations Coordinator. The successful candidate will look to take on the role and develop the role with other areas of our business, as our capabilities and reputation expands within the communications and utilities industries.
Please note that the standard hours of this role are based on a 4 week rotating shift pattern, where you will work only 14 out of 28 days/nights - working only 50% of the time! You will work 2 out of 4 weekends. Please see below an example of the shift:
4 days on - 7 days off - 3 nights on - 4 nights off - 3 days on - 4 nights on - 3 days off
The Duties of Operations Coordinator includes:
• Working as part of our Operations Department which manages the requirements for Telecoms and Utility services throughout the UK.
• Identifying and Implementation of Traffic Management requirements.
• Responding to any issues and logging correctly on the IT system
• Answering phone calls and escalating effectively, dealing with problems are they arise.
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy including all of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• An outgoing and motivated nature, whereby you are keen to learn new skills and ultimately progress within a career in Operations Coordination.
• The travel ability to get to Dereham where this role is based (it is approx. a 30 min drive from Norwich City Centre)
• The ability to work this day/night shift pattern as listed above
In Return for your Hard Work:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow within a market leading company. Advice and training will be provided to give you all the tools needed to progress within your career and have higher earning potential. The starting basic salary is £22,000 per annum, with the opportunity to earn much more due to progression with dedicated work. For example, even at the 3 month point upon passing probation, your salary will increase to £25k immediately! Please note as well that for the first 4-6 weeks you will be on a days only shift whilst in training.
If you have the skills required for the Junior Operations Coordinator and think it sounds like the role for you, please apply now! This is a fantastic opportunity and won't be around for long. For any further questions, please contact Samantha Murray of Gap Professional 07812 65 90 92. Please note the position is based local to Dereham (30 min drive from Norwich City Centre).
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your