Here at Gap Professional we are on the lookout for a self-motivated Assembly Fitter! If you are looking for your new opportunity for 2020 we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be working for a large manufacturing client based local to Norwich. Working closely within a team you will be responsible for assembling components from comprehensive technical drawings. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30am-3.30pm, with a 2.30pm finish on a Friday.
Duties of the Assembly Fitter:
• Sub assembly of various components
• Machine assembly as required
• Machine testing and sign off (subject to training)
• Follow process to achieve technical and quality of build
• Participate and contribute to continuous improvement in line with business goals
• Work to a safe code of practice
• Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
• Maintain a safe and clean work space
• Follow established safety rules and regulations
• Work effectively as part of a team
Experience required for the Assembly Fitter:
• Previous experience working in Mechanical Assembly or a similar role is essential
• You will be technically minded with excellent attention to detail
• Experience working with stainless steel would be desirable
• Relevant qualifications to Apprenticeship level are beneficial
• Can demonstrate good practices in regard to Health & Safety
In return for your hard work:
• A competitive hourly rate of £10.50 - £11ph depending on experience
• Overtime opportunities paid at time and a half
• Free parking is provided
• Fully expensed social events yearly
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• You will work a Monday to Friday role based local to Norwich, Norfolk
• You will have an opportunity to become part of growing and established business in a competitive industry
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Heidi of gap professional, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your