Outskirts of Chelmsford
Up to £26K plus Bonus
My client is a very successful Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) based on the outskirts of Chelmsford and due to maternity leave we are seeking a Senior IFA Administrator on a 14 Month FTC with an immediate start.
Duties for the Senior IFA Administrator include:
• Process business submissions
• Respond to all relevant client calls
• Monitor Client Care & Advice email inboxes, and ensure any client emails have been acknowledged, and responded to.
• Support Administrator, when required or during busy periods, to ensure all client documents and files, including pre-submission files, are scanned, including documentation from self-employed advisers
• Action provider/client queries, relating to new business submissions, within a reasonable period, unless time critical
• Acknowledge and action provider alerts and secure messages accordingly
• Ad-hoc queries from manager including phone call logs
• Support the Head of Administration with Admin board statistics for monthly team meeting.
• Monitor and report on whether SLA targets have been achieved to senior management on a monthly basis
• Assist with any outstanding commission enquiries from Finance
• Carry out one month checks, for new business submissions until completion
• Change of adviser process, when applicable
• Change of agency process, when applicable
• NPW process
• Chasing of outstanding requirements, relating to new business submissions
• Client Liaison, which may related, but not limited to:
oExisting business queries;
§Clawback and commission
§Direct debit cancellation
oOutstanding documentation etc
Experience Required for the Senior IFA Administrator include:
• IFA/FSA experience
• Experience within a similar role
• Good computer skills
• Good organisation and time management skills with the ability to use initiative
The hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (with an hour for lunch, paid) and this position includes 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Due to location, if you don't live in the area you will need your own transport.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your