Part time role - 25 hours over 5 days, with some flexibility. £35,000 FTE
Are you a passionate Compliance Officer? Do you have experience within the commercial insurance industry? Then look no further! We have a fabulous role based in St Neots that could be perfect for you.
Our client is an independent family owned insurance broker who specialise in commercial insurance. They have a deep understanding of their chosen sectors, offering advice and solutions whilst working very hard to meet their clients' needs. They have a pro-active approach and provide high levels of service for small to medium size enterprises.
Currently seeking a dedicated and hard-working Compliance Officer to join their team on a part-time basis to be responsible for all matters of compliance across the business. This role does have the potential to increase its hours in the future, depending on the candidate.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for all matters of compliance across the business.
• Ensures the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
• Establishing and maintaining the highest possible compliance standards, policies, monitoring and controls.
• To ensure the highest levels of support for the growing business, the board of directors and sales team.
Experience - Compliance Officer:
• 3 years' minimum experience in an FCA regulated role, preferably in a commercial insurance brokerage
• Demonstratable knowledge and skills in FCA regulation and guidance
• Ability to work independently
• Cert CII qualified is desirable
• Conflict management
• Problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to interpret data
• Good attention to detail
• Our client offers a competitive salary of £35,000 FTE
• Benefits can include generous holiday allowance, stability, enhanced pension schemes, and flexible working hours.
• Family working environment and good company ethos
Please ensure you have read the full job description before applying. If you feel that you are the right person for the role, please contact Catherine Lamb at the Peterborough Office 0173 3606 240 to discuss in confidence. Please be advised that the vacancy is located in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your