Gap has an attractive opportunity for a Commercial Agreements Manager with a public sector procurement agency based local to central Norwich. You will be responsible for the day to day management and growth of multiple Commercial agreements (single and multi-supplier) and duties will be related to: agreement management, spend management, supplier management, customer engagement and analysis of data. This is a Monday to Friday position on an initial 12-month FTC with the opportunity to be extended/ become permanent, for the right candidate.
Duties of the Commercial Agreements Manager
• Manage commercial agreements through their entire lifecycle
• Execute commercial management principles to utilise leverage, benchmarking and market knowledge to deliver increased value and manage commercial risk.
• The setup and execution of customer retention and growth plans in conjunction with customer account teams and suppliers.
• The delivery of effective commercial performance and contractual compliance of allocated Commercial Agreements and associated supplier(s).
• Liaise with to establish, and enact, appropriate retention and growth of spend through the Commercial Agreements.
• Develop a good knowledge of Commercial Agreements in your remit acting as a source of insight and advice
• Deliver added value by understanding customer and suppliers' drivers which can feed into strategies
• Review, interrogate and critically analyse data to identify initiatives that could deliver value, support the effective management of Commercial Agreements and suppliers on those agreements and to achieve organisational objectives of growth and delivery of commercial benefits.
Experience required for the Commercial Agreements Manager:
• You will have previous experience managing commercial agreements and suppliers
• You will be commercially aware with excellent relationship building skills
• You will be proactive and have a solution driven attitude
• The role will require you to occasionally travel (expenses paid) across the UK and you therefore must be flexible
In return for your hard work:
• As a Commercial Agreements Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £32-£37k depending on experience.
• You will be joining a well-established business with an abundance of career progression opportunities
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Excellent Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your