Do you have experience within financial planning and are looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting Senior Financial Planning Administrator opportunity has just come available for a local client based in Coventry.
The Role: Senior Financial Planning Administrator
The role you will be doing will involve key activities such as:
• Working closely with our senior Financial Advisers and Practice Principal
• Liaising with insurers and investment institutions
• Producing accurate portfolio reports and valuations
• Using Voyant cashflow modelling
• Maintaining client platform accounts
• Writing Suitability Reports
• Being the go to person and mentor for inexperienced colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
You will possess the following attributes:
• Experienced in Financial Planning Administration
• Works harmoniously and efficiently as part of a team
• Good at mentoring inexperienced colleagues
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Confident on the telephone and face to face
• Highly organised
• IT proficient
• Ambitious for development
• Motivated, a natural self-starter
Rewards and benefits
As well as a competitive salary, we offer:
• 4 weeks paid holiday + Bank Holidays
• Nest pension
• Free Christmas party for you and your partner with overnight stay
• Financial Planning Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
Our client will provide a mixture of in-house training and workshops to give you the skill and knowledge to perform the role.
If you would like to move into paraplanning, office management or advising, our client can provide:
• Workshops, study material and examination costs (except for re-sits) for the Diploma all paid for
• Travel and accommodation costs for workshops paid for
• Paid study time
The position of a Senior Financial Planning Administrator plays a vital role in the daily operations of the company. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity, then please contact Anthony at the Coventry Branch on 024 762 436 18. Please be advised that this vacancy is located Coventry.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your