As the Head of New Carrier & Innovation you will seek to identify opportunities with new strategic partners globally that will further enhance and broaden our clients FCB Ecommerce Delivery Solutions. You will engage with new Service Providers who have Best in Class and innovative delivery strategies in the BtoC Market Place. You will also seek to ensure existing carrier partnerships / solutions remain relevant within the Business.
Key Activities for the Head of New Carrier & Innovation will include:
• Work with Senior Team to help drive forward new future Delivery Partners & Innovative Solutions to add to our current Service Offering
• Aid in the development & roll-out of the Global Carrier Strategic road map for the business
• Work with the Sales Team to Identify Product Requirements missing in the current portfolio of FCB solutions based on Market trends & Retailer needs.
• Identifying new commercial opportunities with New Carriers in the aid of reducing or controlling third party carrier costs
• To Review and Promote the evaluation and Onboarding of New Carriers and Partners that will enhance the Delivery Experience of our client / FCB Consumer with the aim of adding a cost reduction to existing operational costs on targeted lanes.
• Development initial Proposed Innovations Strategy' for the UK Business Unit to encourage continuous improvement to current processes & procedures but also to encourage the cultivation of Innovative Ideas within the Business.
• Promote new Partnerships as well as existing Partnerships not been maximised at Monthly sales Meetings.
• Recommend & bring awareness to the Business on a Quarterly Basis Markets that Require Final Mile Partner Review due to new local hero's' making an impact in the logistic Landscape.
What our client is searching for in their successful Head of New Carrier & Innovation:
-3+ years' experience of Carrier Operations
-Excellent analysis and interpretive skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with key customers and stakeholders both internally and externally
-Demonstrate Experience in driving continuous improvement
-Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
-Ability to analyse data to make confident decisions and continuously improve the service
-Knowledge of import and export requirements
-Knowledge of dangerous / hazardous goods requirements
-Strong negotiation skills, service and customer service orientation, understands the business and value proposition.
-Ability to work under pressure whilst always keeping our ethos and company values close to every decision you make
-You will be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to offer proactive support.
-9am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri (37.5 per week)
-21 days holiday + band holidays
-Access to Perk Box
-Fee hot and cold drinks
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your