Our client an exciting organisation working within the insurance sphere, based in the heart of Glasgow are seeking a Learning and Development Manager to join their growing team. This is a new role but one that is at the core of their business, allowing the incumbent to shape the L & D experience for staff across their business sectors. This role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
Duties of the Insurance Claims Learning and Development Manager:
• Organises and facilitates induction training and ongoing training programs and workshops for Express Claims on technical subjects as well as soft skills training based on client need.
• Carries out Training Needs Analysis to make improvements and drive operational performance utilising employee, manager and client feedback, quality assessments and audit results to determine requirements.
• Develops or sources new course material when required.
• Liaises with Operations team and Human Resources on all training program related matters including logistics, training documentation, participant details, etc.
• Evaluates the results of delivered learning solutions, makes recommendations, and modifies/revises course material as required.
• Responsible for organising and maintaining an efficient training calendar for the year ahead taking into account operational requirements and tailoring the plan to each individual requirements.
• Responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of the Training Academy.
Experience Required for the Insurance Claims Learning and Development Manager:
• Experience of working within a Claims Handling environment.
• Feedback, Coaching and training delivery experience.
• Ability to interrogate data and MI accurately and preparing reports where required.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation -Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) & Financial Services Authority (FSA).
In return for your hard work as an Insurance Claims Learning and Development Manager:
• Competitive salary from £30-£35k depending on experience.
• Opportunity to shape the role and all training within an insurance environment.
• City Centre offices in Glasgow with excellent public transport links.
• Staff incentive schemes.
• Free gym membership.
If you have the experience required and live within the Glasgow region or are looking to relocate, please apply now. For any questions, please contact James Overton at gap professional, Norwich.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your