Due to continuous business growth, gap professional are recruiting a Renewals Advisor (similar to an office/phone based customer service advisor) for our client in the Insurance industry to be based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
No experience is required for this role as full on the job training is provided. This role will suit someone who is eager to learn and has the passion and drive to succeed. If you want to work for an employer where your hard work is recognised, then this is the job for you!
Salary - Between ££17,100 - £18,138 per annum with OTE of £21,000+ due to the opportunity to earn bonus/commission.
Hours- You will work 40 hours per week, generally Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 7pm, on a rota basis (e.g. either you will work 9am - 5.30pm or 10.30am - 7pm), and two Saturday mornings per month 9am - 2pm.
Main responsibilities of the Renewals Advisor include:
• You will be responsible for following up on online quotes and providing excellent service and advice to ensure that each client's needs are individually catered for.
• Follow up on internet leads/quotes by telephone (no cold-calling required)
• Diary management to ensure call backs are made promptly
• Selecting appropriate policy for the customer
• Arranging payment for policy from customers
• You will need an enthusiastic nature and to hold good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent telephone manner
• Highly organised
• Can stay calm under pressure
• Can get to the place of work every day which is in Rugby, Warwickshire.
• Competitive earning potential of up to £21000 total
• Excellent progression opportunities for those with the right attitudes and work ethics
• 2 Saturdays off every month
• 28 days holiday
• Free parking!
There are immediate interview dates available and immediate start dates for the right candidate for the Renewals Advisor role. Social distancing measures are in place in the office.
If you have the skills listed above, please apply now! For more information, please contact Samantha Murray on 0781 265 9092. This is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. Please note the role is based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your