My client is a leader in their field across Europe and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team of HR Professionals at their head office based in Basildon, Essex.
Key Areas of Responsibility for the HR Advisor position are:
• Support Managers with Employee Relations including Disciplines, Sickness Absence, Employment Law, etc
• Advise senior managers on implementing changes to organisational structures when required
• Working with Managers to identify training needs
• Offer professional recruitment advise to managers ensuring vacancies are filled
Experience Required for the HR Advisor position are:
• CIPD Level 5
• Extensive experience within a HR Advisory role including experience of advising and dealing with Absence, ER cases, change management, succession planning and disciplinares.
• Able to work unsupervised most of the time
• Due to the location (Basildon) you will need to have your own transport. You will also be required to go to thier Southend office on occasion.
The role is based on 40 hours per week, between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. However, they are very flexible and work the hours between themselves in the team so staff can agree to come in and late and finish early as required. They are also flexible with home-working.
In return for your hard work, my client offers the following benefits:
• Competitive salary of £27,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
• 25 Days Holiday
• Free Parking
• Company Pension
• Potentially working 1 day + from home
• Discount Shopping Perks
If you have the experience required as a HR Advisor, please apply now. This is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. If you have any quesitons, please call Samantha Murray on 07812 659092. Please note the position is based in Basildon but will also require some travel to their Southend office.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your