Our prestigious agricultural manufacturing client based local to Wroxham, Norfolk are seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their ever-expanding business. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your experience to a well-established agricultural manufacturing business in which you will be responsible for repairing, servicing and maintaining the plant and equipment. The role will require you to work 5 days out of 7 (48 hours total) on a changing rota basis.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Continuously assesses equipment for efficiency and purpose and implement improvements to increase output
• Use line monitoring, fault finding and problem-solving systems/techniques to maximise utilisation of all site equipment
• Carry out scheduled maintenance and continuous improvement
• Completing engineering project tasks
• Making improvements to existing equipment as appropriate
• Diagnosing faults and putting forward improvement suggestions
• Installing new equipment and relocating existing equipment.
• Ensuring all duties are carried out in accordance with current legislation and company procedures, particularly relating to (though not exclusively to) health and safety, quality and environment management.
Experience required for the Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Previous engineering experience within a FMCG/manufacturing background
• Great mechanical and electrical skills
• Relevant mechanical/electrical qualifications
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility in working various shifts consisting of earlies and lates
In return for your hard work:
• As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will be paid an annual salary of up to £36,500 per annum (no overtime opportunities at present)
• You will have autonomy within your role and the opportunity to make positive change and drive the business forwards
• You will be part of a fast paced and growing business
• Due to the location of the role based local to Wroxham, your own transport is necessary.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note that this position is based near Wroxham, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your