One of our market leading manufacturing clients based in East London are looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join their Quality Assurance team. Forming a vital part of the business, you will be responsible for ensuring quality of products for the customer and the business and working in collaboration to improve the businesses manufacturing and product processes. The role will require you to work Monday to Thursday, 8:30am- 5pm and 8:30am-3:30pm on Friday.
Main Duties of the Manufacturing Quality Engineer:
• Setting quality processes for departments to work to (including SOPs).
• Liaising with other departments to ensure units in production are to specification and facilitating any changes
• RCA investigations and CAPA implementations.
• Assisting with first off approvals
• Assisting with first off approvals for complex or critical parts within production
• Chairing Quality meetings
• Identifying process improvements
• Completion of risk reviews, design reviews and other related reporting
• Goods-In inspections
• Visiting suppliers
• Certification maintenance
• Health & Safety duties (audits, improvements, risk assessments)
Experience required for the Manufacturing Quality Engineer:
• You will have previous experience working in an engineering/quality engineering role within a manufacturing environment
• A relevant engineering degree e.g. HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• You will be analytical and enjoy solving technical/quality issues
• Pragmatic and methodical approach to your work with excellent attention to detail
In return for your hard work:
• As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer, will be paid a competitive salary of £30-£35k depending on experience
• Great professional growth opportunities as the business is continually expanding
• Excellent East London location with great public transport links
• Secure onsite parking
• Early Friday 3:30pm finish!
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in East London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your