Our local to Norwich Energy Solutions client is looking for a fully qualified Biomass Heating Engineer to join the growing team. You will be responsible for carrying out customer installations, planned maintenance and fault finding on various energy related equipment and apparatus (biomass boilers air source heat pumps etc). My Norwich based client is the go to' and market leader in their industry. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 7:30am 4pm however some flexibility is needed. You will also be provided with a company van as you will be visiting various customer sites/premises across Norfolk and North Suffolk.
Duties of the Electrician:
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, testing on biomass heating and air source heat pumps
• The installation of any new heating and pumps
• Fault finding for any system that is not performing correctly
• Filling out reports and identifying issues.
• Keeping accurate and detailed records of testing
• Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
• Training apprentices and/or co-workers
• Ensuring that your company vehicle is maintained
• Provide customers with an efficient and positive experience
• Following strict health and safety and work to a safe code of practice
Experience required for the Biomass Heating Engineer:
• Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety
• Previous experience with Biomass Heating and Air Source Heat Pumps
Skills & Attributes:
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
• Good IT knowledge
• Great communication skills as you will be liaising with customers on site and representing the business.
• Flexible attitude to your work and comfortable with travelling across Norfolk & Suffolk
In return for your hard work:
• Competitive annual salary of £23-£35k depending on experience
• You will have the opportunity to undertake further training and development opportunities
• You will be provided with a work van
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note that this position is based near Norwich, Norfolk but will require you to travel across Norfolk and Suffolk and other UK counties if required.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your