An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within a market leading business who are at the forefront of their sector (industrial). The growing business is looking for a Production Operator to join the team in which they will be responsible for carrying out tasks relating to health and safety and basic mechanical/electrical troubleshooting. The position is based local to Eye, Suffolk and will require you to work a varying shift pattern both days and nights.
Duties of the Production Operator
• Carry out and complete pre-start checks, commissioning and de-commissioning activities
• Operate site equipment
• Carry out basic routine and non-routine maintenance (mechanical and electrical)
• Investigate site problems alongside Production Team Leader and identify solutions
• Prepare and present technical reports and keep all information updated on the company system
• Adhere to the SHE Management System at all times
Experience required for the Production Operator:
• Previous experience within the utility/power/chemical plant sector
• Basic mechanical and electrical skills (no formal qualification required as training will be provided)
• Health and Safety qualification e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH would be desirable
• You will be proactive and enjoy an element of lone working
• You will have the flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern across days/nights
In return for your hard work:
• As Production Operator, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £28-£36k depending on experience plus overtime.
• You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training to assist you in your responsibilities
• You will be part of an exciting and rapidly growing business with plenty of progression opportunities for the future
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Suffolk, near Eye.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your