Gap Professional are representing one of the UKs largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership in the area who currently have 18 locations across East Anglia and the South East. Due to the current Administrator moving out of the area, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Secretary with purchasing/procurement experience based at our client Head Office Nr Maldon.
Reporting directly to the General Parts Manager, this position will support the daily administration and ordering process for all branches and will also include assisting the Purchase Office team on a daily basis.
Other duties for the Administrator/Secretary position include:
• Provide administrative support to the GPM for memos, letters, emails and minutes of meetings
• Build relationships with our suppliers
• Provide support to the Purchase Office team both internally and externally
• Prepare letters and mail merge documents as and when required
• Generation of excel reports and analysis preparation based on product profitability, commission tracking and adhoc supplier bonuses
• Develop superior communication with Branch and Parts Managers and provide support when needed
Skills and Experience required for the Administrator/Secretary position include:
• Proficient in Word and PowerPoint, with high level Excel skills is essential
• Ability to analyse data and prepare/update spreadsheets
• A solid understanding of a purchasing/procurement environment is essential
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers and managers in a polite and professional manner, both written and verbal
• Have comprehensive and proven experience in a similar role.
• Be organised with the ability to multitask efficiently
• Be self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
• Good attention to detail
• Must have own transport due to the location
Hours:40 per week, Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm (1-hour lunch)
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
• Competitive Salary
• 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Workplace Pension
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x Salary)
If you have the experience for this Administration/Secretary position and would like further information, please call Debbie Gilmour, Gap Professional Southend Branch, on 01702987900
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your