Gap professional has an attractive opportunity for a Category Manager with a public sector procurement agency based local to central Norwich. You will be responsible for providing technical and procurement advice to support customers with the aim to also grow the Networks category spend through existing commercial agreements. You will develop strong customer relationships and manage a large portfolio of customers to meet the desired outcome. This is a Monday to Friday position currently working full time from home due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Duties of the Category Manager- Network services:
• Develop long term strategic relationships with public sector customers
• Provide high quality, customer procurement and technical support, delivering spend growth through the companies' procurement framework.
• Deliver evidence of public sector customer savings
• Interface with customer experience team to identify and support the development of procurement opportunities
• Promote commercial agreements focussing on the technology stream of the business and network in particular
• Deliver against customer support plan and agreed engagement activities
Experience required for the Category Manager- Network services:
• You will have previous experience and knowledge of public sector procurement and be familiar with public sector regulations
• Telecoms experience within a customer facing technical or customer support role with an understanding/awareness of the some of the following: WAN, LAN delivery, fixed telephony, mobile telephony, unified comms/collaboration technologies, PMR, security (CCTV) and contact centre equipment and services
• Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work
In return for your hard work:
• As a Category Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £32-£38k depending on experience.
• You will be joining a well-established business with an abundance of career progression opportunities
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Excellent Norwich location
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your