Gap professional is representing a thriving manufacturing business based local to Southend, Essex who due to retirement are seeking a qualified and team orientated Finance Manager to join and lead the team. You will be responsible for overseeing the company finance function and supervising the Accounts Department staff.
This is a full time Monday to Friday position and a great opportunity to join a market leading FMCG business who have excellent staff retention rates and great opportunities for professional development.
Duties of the Finance Manager:
• Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts Package in conjunction with the Company Accountant
• Budget Management and Preparation of Annual Budget
• Daily monitoring and periodical forecasts of Cash-flows
• Stock-takes / Cost of Sales
ØOrganise regular counts, valuation of the stock and calculation of the Cost of Sales
• Salaries and Benefits
ØRunning monthly salaries
ØLife Assurance/DIS benefit
ØCompany Cars, including breakdown cover
ØManaging Group Employee Benefits
• Sales Finance
• Fixed Assets
• HP / Finance
• Other Ad Hoc duties
ØGender Pay Gap
ØDirector's current accounts
ØLiaising with the Group Financial Director on matters such as Energy supplies and foreign Exchange Rates
Experience required for the Finance Manager:
• Previous experience within a manufacturing/FMCG environment is essential
• You will be CIMA/ACCA qualified
• You will have previously managed a finance team and function
• Strong IT skills- Word, Excel, Outlook & Winman (or other ERP/MRP system)
• Excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor'
In return for your hard work:
- As a Finance Manager, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £50-£60k depending on experience
- You will have the opportunity to lead a team and make positive changes to the department
- Monday to Friday position (Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:30 and Fri 08:30-17:00)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Subsidized canteen onsite
- Free secure parking
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your