Our prestigious client within commercial construction is seeking an Operations Manager sufficiently organise, streamline, and maintain business operations at their head office. This is a varied position in which you will work closely with the Directors of the business. The role is based in Bourne, Lincolnshire and will require you to work Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
Day to day operations
- Involvement with business projects and Programmes
- Oversee general administration.
- People management including holiday tracker.
- Oversee all motor related maintenance- MOT'S, Services etc
Health and Safety
- Preparation of health and safety files
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Site signage and site packs/consumables
- Coordination of training and the training matrix
- Safe contractor annual review
- PPE stock
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day buying.
- Continuously review value and implement price reviews.
- Accommodation reviews
- Coordinator supplier reviews
- Sub-contract supply chain assistance
- Agency labour control/order
Experience required of the Operations Manager:
• You will have previous experience in a similar role.
• Understanding and experience with procurement and H&S
• Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise your own work.
• Excellent communication skills with both customers/suppliers and internal colleagues
In return for your hard work:
• You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £30k per annum.
• You will be part of a prestigious and growing company with plenty of progression opportunities.
• Free parking onsite
• 21 days annual leave entitlement + bank holiday
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Gap Personnel, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your