Gap personnel has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and engaging HR professional to join a busy HR team within a market leading international logistics company based in South Essex. With recent growth of the company, there is a need to boost the HR function and therefore this role will play a crucial part in supporting the HR and senior management teams by providing generalist HR support. This is a full-time role, and the working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Duties of the HR Officer:
• Involved in staff recruitment and induction.
• Processing new starters and leavers.
• Training and development, record keeping and management.
• Support with disciplinary and grievance procedures
• Advise Managers on Company policy and procedures.
• Review and update policies and handbook
• Issue contracts of employment
• Salary sacrifice
• Assist with Payroll if and when required
• Sound H&S knowledge and keep up to date with current legislation
• TUPE and redundancy process and administration
• Ownership of keeping notice boards up to date
• General administration, arranging travel, ordering supplies etc.
Experience required for the HR Officer:
• You must be HR qualified to at least CIPD level 3 or above.
• Previous experience in a similar HR support role is essential.
• Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
• Adaptable to a changing workload and priorities
• Proactive communicator
• Confident computer programme user
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a very competitive salary of up to £30k depending on experience.
• You will have the opportunity to develop within your role with scope to progress within the HR team
• Extra training will be provided to equip you with the skills needed for the role e.g. Payroll software.
• 21 days annual leave plus bank holiday (increases by 1 day per year up to maximum of 25 days)
• Free parking on site- own transport essential as public transport links are severely limited.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note the position is based in South Essex.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your