Gap personnel is representing a booming manufacturing business based local to Southend, Essex who are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the busy accounts team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Purchase Ledger is up to date and that all work is carried out in an efficient manner. The role will require you to work Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30 and 08:30-17:00 on Friday.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Docket & Log invoices daily, allocating a Day Book Reference - using Excel Spreadsheet.
• Match invoices to delivery documents and for some suppliers check the quantities and prices.
• Distribute Invoices to relevant Managers for authorisation.
• Chase relevant paperwork
• Post invoices to suppliers account on Winman Computer system
• Process payments via BACS
• Process monthly reports
• Agree supplier statements.
• Answer external telephone calls, Accounts department and others.
• Other Adhoc duties as required.
Experience required for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• You will have previous experience in a Purchase Ledger position
• Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, Excel & an ERP software (such as WinMan)
• Able to work autonomously as well as in a team
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a generous basic salary of £21-£23k depending on experience
• You will work sociable hours of Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm (1-hour lunch break) and Friday 8.30am-5pm (30 min lunch break).
• Subsided onsite canteen and free parking
• Great company culture and development opportunities
If you are a Purchase Ledger Clerk and have the experience outlined above, please apply now - this is a great opportunity and won't be around for long! For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel. Please note this position is based in Southend, Essex.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your