Our prestigious Agricultural client is looking for an Area Sales Manager to join the growing team at their depot in Oakham. The role will require you to be proactive with sales but have a quality approach and deliver an excellent sales experience to the customer. The client is a market leader in their industry who possesses an engaging and positive culture in the workplace with above average staff retention rates.
The Area Sales Manager role will require you to work Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm and flexibility is needed given the nature of the role.
Duties of the Area Sales Manager
• Representing the Dealership and portfolio of brands to customers
• Maintain up to date product knowledge.
• Attending customer focused events
• Conducts demos of new equipment when required and in-line with sales process / guidelines ensuring customers fully understand the products, benefits, and ease of use.
• Ensuring products are delivered to customer in-line with brand and company guidelines and the customer experience is first class.
• Achieves Sales Performance targets
• Putting the customer experience first, ensuring customers experience during and post-sale as exceptional and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in-line with company and brand customer satisfaction surveys.
• Working closely with the BB Finance teams to ensure customers are able to obtain the right finance package for their needs and purchase.
• Builds strong and loyal relationships with customers within the sales area.
• Ensuring all databases and customer information is kept up to date and managed in accordance with GDPR
• Working closely with marketing and Group Sales Manager(s) to build campaigns to drive business sales performance.
Experience required for the Area Sales Manager:
• Sales experience in equipment sales or high capital value products (£100k+ unit price), ideally with agricultural machinery or heavy industrial machinery.
• Someone who is highly driven to succeed and has a track record of sales success.
• High levels of personal integrity.
• Excellent and professional customer relations skills.
• Ability to work extended hours when required to meet the demands of our customers.
• Full UK drivers license is essential
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive an attractive and generous basic salary which will be discussed with you during the first stage screening process.
• There is a great bonus structure in place which will enable you to increase your earnings when KPI's are met and you are further rewarded if these KPI's are exceeded.
• You will be provided with a company car in order to carry out the duties of your role.
• Company annual bonuses and incentives run throughout the year.
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• You will have access to staff discounts.
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note that this position is based in Oakham.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your