Our prestigious Agricultural client is looking for a Parts Manager to join the growing team in this newly created position at their depot in Oakham, Rutland. The role will require you to lead the front of house parts department and drive revenue through customer sales whilst ensuring that stock levels remain consistent and in line with business and sales requirements. The client is a market leader in their industry who possesses an engaging and positive culture in the workplace with above average staff retention rates. The Parts Manager role will require you to work Monday to Friday (45 hours a week).
Duties of the Parts Manager:
• Providing leadership to the Part's Advisors / Apprentices ensuring smooth day to day operation.
• Ensuring correct team resourcing including rota, recruitment and succession planning.
• Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, monitoring results and implementing initiatives to ensure exceptional customer experiences.
• Ensuring monthly delivery of KPIs including budgeted sales, profit, and fill rates.
• Participate in development and execution of the Parts Marketing Plan.
• Managing relationships with our suppliers.
• Executes parts processes, guidelines and polices consistently i.e. ordering, receiving, inventory, selling, return and marketing.
• Maintains good discipline and organisation of the parts department ensuring everything is organised, clean and safe.
• Reports and shares updates with the Group Parts Manager and Depot Manager
• Ensure all parts warranty claims and return claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credits allowed.
• Completion of development, employee reviews and training as required for direct reports.
• Ensuring a high level of employee engagement including holding frequent department meetings and cascading of company communication messages.
• Supporting customers as required.
• Responsible for showroom sales, ensuring the showroom is organised to increase sales.
• Create attractive and rewarding displays for most popular product lines.
• Implementation of the company's strategic goals.
Experience required for the Parts Manager:
• Previous experience in the same or similar role, ideally working in a similar industry i.e. agriculture, construction, or garden equipment.
• Strong leadership skills and experience.
• Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication.
• Familiar with franchise and competitive products
• Flexible with your working hours and willingness to work over the weekends if required.
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive an attractive annual salary which will be discussed with you during the first stage screening process.
• The company offer generous annual bonuses (dependent on company performance)
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• You will have access to staff discounts.
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note that this position is based in Oakham, Rutland.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your