Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are representing a property company with properties throughout the UK. Based in the Southend area, my client is focused on delivering high levels of customer service and developing their staff to become experts in their fields.
We currently have an opportunity for a credit controller to work in a focused and versatile group with a highly diligent work ethic.
Duties for the Credit Controller position will include:
• Banking allocation across all departments
• Producing a daily report reconciling postings against the bank statement
• Arrears Recovery - outgoing and incoming calls
• Processing card payments
• Producing regular debtor reports
• General Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by the client
• Account/Dispute resolution
• General account administration
• Handling general leasehold enquiries over the phone and in writing
Skills/Experience required for the Credit controller include:
• Credit Control and Arrears Recovery experience with a proven track record of aged debt reduction
• An interest in Insurance and Property Management
• Be self-motivated and confident
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and related programs
• Have customer service experience and a good telephone manner
• Be organised and meticulous in their approach to daily tasks
• Have good communication skills both written and verbal
• Be capable of meeting deadlines and handling large work volumes
In return for your hard work you will receive the following:
• Vitality Health Scheme (following a years' continuous service)
• Employee of the month
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Summer ball and quarterly events organised by the staff led social committee
• Pension scheme following three months of service
• Invested learning (ongoing CPD)
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays (incurring 1 day per year following 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• Onsite parking (first come first serve basis)
If you have the relevant Credit Control experience and would like to discuss the position further, please contact James Overton 01603 917900.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Hawk 3 Talent Solutions) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your