Customer Support Advisor
We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years.
Over the last 12 months in particular, this client has seen significant growth both in turnover and workforce with their business streams also rapidly expanding - making this a very exciting and prosperous business to work for. Due to this fast growth, they are seeking several Customer Support Advisors to join their bustling team.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the role of Customer Support Advisor will have 2 areas of focus;
1. Operational Support: Supporting our direct sales teams with superior operational support to ensure they are fully equipped to deal with both customer and internal support requests/queries.
2. Customer Service: Delivering fantastic customer service for our B2C brands and after sales support for our B2B brands.
Specific duties of the Customer Support Advisor to include:
• Dealing with all Order related issues (short orders, missing products, faulty products, delivery disputes, etc)
• Raising claims for all delivery disputes and missing orders post full investigation
• Chasing retailer refunds and issuing credit notes
• Dealing with all Online Retailer Account queries
• Fulfilling all Re-Stock SIM requests (both Retail and Wholesale) and New Orders on a timely basis from acceptance to dispatch and delivery
• Processing of monthly timesheets for Sales teams.
• Evaluating and completion of expenses claims for Sales teams (bimonthly).
• Handling inbound calls and dealing with various customer enquiries from specific requests to line faults, payments, and billing queries.
• Handling all inbound calls from Retailers with regards to ordering stock, payment queries etc.
• Handling all inbound calls from Businesses with relation to their broadband service from order taking, set up to 1st line technical support.
• Responding to all customer emails, missed calls and voicemails in an efficient manner.
• Updating and maintaining daily and weekly call summaries, highlighting number of calls, nature of enquires and first call resolution by service.
• Keeping customers informed at every stage of any issue resolution to ensure the business provides complete customer satisfaction at all times
To be a perfect match for the Customer Support Advisor role:
• You will have excellent communication skills and a customer focused, patient approach
• If you have operational support experience, it will be beneficial but not essential
• You will be computer literate and confident with email etiquette
• You will be looking for a long term position where you can grow and progress within a successful business
• Any additional languages are not essential but would be useful for the position
• You will be a commutable distance from Central London
In return for your hard work:
You will work as a Customer Support Advisor for a rapidly growing business where the progression opportunities are endless for those wishing to strive for them. You will be paid a starting basic salary of £20,000 (potential to increase to £22.5k after 6 months) plus a 10% annual bonus. There is generous holiday entitlement (25 days + bank) and you will be a valued part of a close knit team, all striving to perform their best.
If you are a Customer Support Advisor and have the experience outlined above please apply now - this is a great opportunity and won't be around for long! For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personel. Please note this position is based in Central London.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Hawk 3 Talent Solutions) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.