Business Development Manager (telecoms sector)
We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years. Over the last 24 months in particular, this client has seen significant growth both in turnover and workforce with their business streams expanding - making this a very exciting and prosperous business opportunity.
The Role - Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager to join the team to open up and develop new retail channels, both physical and online, for the business' products and services. You will have at least 5 years' experience of new business development and/ or account management with a successful track record of developing and growing business selling into the UK retail sector, ideally communications/ electronic-related product categories.
Skills Required for the Business Development Manager:
• Creativity to actively spot opportunities to expand its distribution business.
• Business acumen to ensure that new opportunities are commercially viable.
• Outstanding business development skills to proactively identify and engage with suitable partners.
• Deal-making skills to be able to successfully negotiate and confidently close opportunities.
• Account management skills to develop further opportunities with partners.
Experience Required for the Business Development Manager:
• Proven experience in business development for a range of products/ services, ideally mobile communications/ electronic-related product categories
• Account management
• Strong non-food/ technology buyer relationships in the UK retail sector.
• Strong relationship/ people skills.
• Good commercial acumen - comfortable with financial and operational negotiations.
• Outgoing personality and the capability to communicate on an individual basis as well as in a team environment.
In return for your hard work:
• A competitive renumeration package on offer of up to £70,000 (inclusive of commission)
• An annual company discretionary bonus of up to 10%
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Central London location with plenty of transport options on your doorstep.
• Flexible working arrangements- to include a mixture of home and office working.
• You will be joining an award-winning telecoms business who can offer you an excellent working environment and great professional opportunities.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Hawk 3 Talent Solutions) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.