Kitchen Installer - South Region
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Installer for a well-established and market-leading business in the furniture sector. They pride themselves on having mastered the art of designing, manufacturing, selling, supplying and installing their own products. They are a forward-thinking employer that invests in their people, with a down to earth and friendly culture.
The role of the Kitchen Installer includes:
- This business make and supply kitchen, bathroom and bedroom furniture into the new build and affordable housing sector as well as a number of retail brands, which are sold in independent retailers throughout the UK.
- The successful applicant will deliver first class installations and service levels to our portfolio of blue-chip house builders.
- The projects being worked on will be up to £15k, dry-fit only works on sites for large developers.
- The Kitchen Installer would be based within the South of England, ideally based around the southern section of the M25 (e.g. Kent, Surrey, Berkshire etc.) but other areas will be considered.
- Applicants should expect regular regional travel and occasional overnight stays, completing full dry fit kitchen installations and remedial work (on construction sites).
- Part of this role is being a role model and coach to our network of sub-contractor installers.
- Some overnight stays for projects based further away may be required - probably around 3-4 nights per month total.
Experience required includes:
- You will have previous experience of installing kitchens and be confident in your skill set
- You will hold a valid CSCS Card and have your own 110v site tools
- You will have excellent communication skills as the role includes coaching/guiding other sub-contractor installers
- You will be working on projects south of the M25 e.g. in Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, etc., so must have a full driving licence and live within a sensible commute of these areas
Benefits of the position:
- This role has great career potential for the successful candidate to advance into the role of a Project Manager after demonstration of the appropriate technical skills and behaviours.
- A very competitive basic salary is on offer of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
- You will be provided with a company van and fuel card for business use
- You will have enhanced holiday allowance of 33 days (including banks)
- There are many other benefits such as 75% staff discount, pension, life assurance scheme amongst several others.
If you are an experienced Kitchen Installer and seeking a field based role local to the South of the M25, please apply now. For further information please contact- Debbie Gough, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions 07557803946
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Hawk 3 Talent Solutions) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.