Are you an established multi skilled engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Maintenance Engineer who has a knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering located near to Bourne, Lincolnshire providing maintenance for site equipment.
My client is well established within the waste management sector and is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their company values. This will be an ideal role for a well-established multi skilled Engineer who is prepared to cover both electrical and mechanical engineering. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of both disciplines but does not matter if mechanical or electrically biased.
• Salary - Up to £34,000 and increasing after 3 months to £36,000 with OT available
• Shift & Hours - Continental shift 4 on 4 off 12 hours rotating days 7am-7pm and nights 7pm-7am
• Area - Located near to Bourne, Lincolnshire.
Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment throughout the site
• To ensure all machinery and services are in working order and ready for production after maintenance periods
• Ensure the site operates safely
• Identify and implement actions to optimise the operations of the site
• Liaise with Site Managers
• Record keeping including Engineering worksheets
• Organising quotes and ordering where necessary
• Carry out projects to maximise efficiency
• Be a part of the bigger team and vision
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
• Experienced within a fast-paced environment, essential
• Experienced in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
• Sharp eye for detail
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy
• Excellent communication
• Knowledge of 17th/18th edition as well as mechanical engineering
• Must be a commutable distance from Bourne, Lincolnshire
• Competitive salary - Up to £34,000 depending on experience.
• Long term employment due to continuing growth
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Motivated employees and great company culture
The position of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer plays a vital role in ensuring that the daily operations of the company can continue to tight deadlines. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Bethany at the Norwich Office 01603 917 900for a confidential chat. Please be advised that this vacancy is located near to Bourne, Lincolnshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your