Our prestigious Agricultural client, who is rapidly expanding, is looking for an Agricultural Technician to join the growing team based near to Huntingdon. A market leader in their industry, the company offers an excellent working environment with great progression opportunities. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8am-5:30pm.
Duties of the Agricultural Engineer:
• Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment and machinery.
• Complete all reports and administration required for work assignments (ie. job cards, DTAC cases, time sheets, etc.)
• Maintain a clean workstation, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
• Participate in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
• Perform diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
• Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
Experience required for the Agricultural Engineer:
• Previous experience performing service repairs.
• Ability to perform mechanical and electrical repairs.
• Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and supplier computerized tools.
• Driving license is essential due to the remote/field duties of the role
• Good customer relationship skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive a highly competitive hourly rate plus uncapped enhanced overtime opportunities
• Annual company bonus
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• You will have access to staff discounts.
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• Company incentives run throughout the year.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note that this position is based local to Huntingdon.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your