Our prestigious Agricultural client is looking for a Sales & Hire Assistant to join the growing team at their depot in Norwich, Norfolk. The role is unique, varied and will require you to be at the heart of supporting the sales department with day-to-day administration as well as assisting customers directly in relation to the sales and hire desk.
The Sales & Hire Assistant role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8am-5:30pm plus 1 Saturday morning a month. The role would be well suited to a candidate that has excellent administration and customer service skills and enjoys a busy and varied working day.
Duties of the Sales & Hire Assistant:
• Carry out general office administration for sales and hire processes to support the team.
• Being a point of contact for customers via e-mail, phone, or face to face enquiries.
• Pro-actively approaching and supporting walk-in customers throughout the day.
• Completing sales for walk-in customers.
• Supporting the receiving of new products into the showroom, ensuring correct displays and a customer / sales focused showroom.
• Preparing and taking photos of all machinery for sale on the company website.
• Ensuring and updating correct pricing of machinery on display in the showroom and in the yard.
• Ensuring all new machines have correct warranty information input and registered correctly with the suppliers quickly after the sale has been completed.
• Monitoring customer acknowledgement and machine deliveries to ensure timely customer invoicing and delivery to customers.
• Supporting and covering for the hire desk in periods of absence - full end to end process from order to delivery.
• Support stock checks when required.
Experience required for the Sales & Hire Assistant:
• You will have worked in a busy administrative/office support role.
• Possess excellent administrative and IT skills.
• Well organised with great attention to detail
• Pro-active and ability to make good judgement calls on customer situations.
• Able to manage own workload and prioritise tasks accordingly.
• Your own transport would be preferred due to the location of the role based on the outskirts of Norwich, Norfolk.
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive an attractive annual salary which will be discussed with you during the first stage screening process.
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• Access to great discounts across various brands
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now as the role will not be around for long. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note that this position is based in Norwich, Norfolk
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your