Our prestigious client is looking for a Grounds Care Technician to join the growing team at their Newmarket depot. You will be responsible for carrying out diagnostics and repairs on various groundscare and construction equipment.
The company are market leader in their industry and offer an excellent working environment and culture and fantastic enhanced and uncapped overtime. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 7:30am-5pm plus 1 Saturday morning a month.
This role would suit engineering candidates who have previous experience carrying out mechanical and basic electrical repairs on plant machinery, construction, groundscare equipment or similar.
Duties of the Groundscare Technician:
• Perform diagnostics and repairs on machinery / equipment
• Undertaking servicing on machinery as specified.
• Undertaking training to develop skills and knowledge including new products and services offered by the manufacturers.
• Completing all work to the highest standards both in the workshop and off-site as required.
• Mentoring apprentices and trainees.
• Completing all pre-delivery set up on new and used equipment.
Experience required for the Groundscare Technician:
• Previous experience performing service repairs on related equipment and/or machinery.
• Ability to perform mechanical and electrical repairs.
• Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and supplier computerized tools.
• Good customer relationship skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
In return for your hard work:
• You will receive a highly competitive hourly rate depending on experience with plenty of over time opportunities with great overtime rates. (All to be discussed at the initial screening stage)
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• You will have access to staff discounts.
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• Company incentives run throughout the year.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note that this position is based local to Newmarket.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your