Our successful client within the agricultural sector, currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Office Administrator. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for providing a first-class administrative service and support within the sales department. The role will require you to work Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
• Processing orders and processing paperwork from Area Sales Managers and manufacturers.
• Stock analysis and control of construction equipment.
• Raise invoices and all related sales paperwork
• Gain understanding of all areas in the businesses sales processes for new and used agricultural and construction equipment
• Using social media platforms to promote new and used equipment when required
• Strong IT skills with knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Microsoft office including Excel and Word
Experience required for the Agricultural Sales Administrator:
• Previous experience working in an administrative role/office sales support role is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel and Word.
• Accuracy with data and numbers
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with suppliers and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
• Due to the location of the role in Beeston, your own transport is required.
In return for your hard work:
• As Sales Administrator you will be paid a competitive salary (to be discussed with Bethany at telephone interview/screening stage)
• Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment
• Access to great discounts across various brands
• Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
• You will be joining an expanding business that is employee focused' with fantastic progression opportunities.
• Free parking onsite
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap professional, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Beeston, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your