One of our market leading manufacturing clients based in Thetford, Norfolk are looking for an experienced Estimator to join the team due to organic company growth. This role forms a vital part of the business and will require you to work Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm plus an early 3:30pm finish on a Friday.
Main Duties of the Estimator:
• Responsible for pricing all SOR / existing customers price requirements in accordance with the agreed contract terms / price methodologies
• Read and assess all contract terms documents to establish variations to that included in AF quotes / tender submissions.
• Check order values against AF tendered rates (and bought in items )
• Responsible for pricing & identifying all contract variation price opportunities and securing additional value opportunities for AF
• Manage personal quotations and tenders to meet and exceed timelines set by customers' requirements.
• Update prescribed internal quote administration requirements of the company.
• Ensure all information accurately reflects the latest cost data of the company.
• Follow guidelines laid down for client quotation presentations.
Experience required for the Estimator:
• You will have worked in a QS/Estimator role
• Previous experience within construction/building materials
• Highly numerate and methodical
• Confident IT user- excel
• Knowledge and experience with public sector tenders would be beneficial
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the role in Thetford, Norfolk
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £26-£30k depending on experience
• Flexible working arrangements available
• Great company culture and working in a tight knit and ambitious team
• The company is going through a phase of significant growth with exciting projects in the pipeline
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Gap Personnel, Norwich. Please note the position is based in Thetford, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your