Our prestigious client within meat production based local to Diss, Norfolk are seeking a Production Shift Manager to lead and effectively manage their busy and growing production team. You will be responsible for ensuring that production is maximised and that all technical aspects of production are maintained to deliver effectively and efficiently. The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 2:30pm-11pm.
Duties of the Production Shift Manager:
• Overseeing and delivering the production process from start to finish.
• Responsible for placing and delegating production staff
• Staff and material resource planning
• Following comprehensive production plans
• Identifying and assessing the training needs of new and existing employees.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control measures and programmes
• Ensuring health and safety is strictly adhered to.
• Ensuing that production is cost effective.
Experience required for the Production Shift Manager:
• You will have previous experience working with Poultry/Meat in a Supervisory/Managerial position.
• Knowledge and working practice of lean management would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• You will have your own transport due to the location of the site local to Diss.
• You will be flexible during the Christmas period due to peaks in production.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Production Shift Manager, you will be paid a very competitive salary of £30-£34k depending on experience.
• You will work a fixed shift, Monday to Friday 2:30pm-11pm.
• Great opportunity to lead and engage a team during a period of company growth
• Excellent progression opportunities
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Diss, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your