Gap personnel are representing a thriving production business based near Woodbridge, Suffolk who are seeking a driven and experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join the team. Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for preventing product problems and ensuring consistent product safety and quality across site.
The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 2:30pm-11pm. This position would suit a candidate who is looking to join a manufacturing business that can offer excellent progression opportunities as the business is seeing some excellent growth.
Duties of the Quality Assurance Assistant:
• Carry out inspection duties on the manufacturing floor in relation to calibration, hygiene, and the swabbing of critical areas prior to production.
• Inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting of products or goods being manufactured.
• Collect and submit samples for microbiological, chemical, and sensory analysis.
• Working to the company's strict quality and process standards, food safety, hygiene, and legality.
• Ensuring records are completed and maintain records and documentation relating to process control.
• Ensure company GMP procedures are being adhered to.
• Assist in the induction of new employees and maintain training and competency records.
• Assist with customer visits and audits.
• Assist and ensure internal audits are completed and updated and non-conformances are communicated to the relevant internal departments.
Experience required for the Quality Assurance Assistant:
• Previous experience in a QA related role within manufacturing is essential.
• Experience working in a food manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Relevant food safety qualification e.g. HACCP level 2, Food Safety Level 2.
• Due to the location of the role local to Woodbridge in Suffolk.
• The role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 2:30pm-11pm.
In return for your hard work:
• Competitive starting hourly rate of £9.55 per hour, increasing to £10 per hour following a successful probation period
• This is a great development opportunity for the right candidate.
• You will be joining a market leading and reputable FMCG business who have excellent growth plans for 2021
• Free onsite parking.
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany of gap personnel, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based local to Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your