We are currently representing a leading heavy industrial manufacturing business based in Wickford, Essex who are seeking a Senior Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for providing engineering maintenance for 3 of their sites (2 in Essex and 1 in the Midlands).
The role is hands on and will require you to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! You will be carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs and it is essential that you understand hydraulics and pneumatics.
Duties of the Senior Multiskilled Engineer:
• Carrying out day to day preventative maintenance tasks across the sites
• Fault finding and carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on plant equipment and machinery.
• Ensuring compliance to PM requirements and documentation
• Response to breakdown situations
• Working within Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Experience required for the Senior Multiskilled Engineer:
• You will have previous experience in a Multiskilled Engineering role and experience within heavy industrial would be beneficial.
• Mechanical and electrical fault finding and relevant electrical qualifications e.g. 17th Edition are essential.
• Hydraulic and pneumatic experience fault finding and remedial works.
• You will be technically minded and hands on
• Due to the standalone nature of the role, it is imperative that you enjoy responsibility.
• You will be primarily based in Wickford, Essex but due to the role requirements, it is essential that you have a driving license as there will be a need for frequent travel.
In return for your hard work:
• You will be offered an extremely competitive salary of £50-£60k- this is to be discussed at the screening stage.
• You will be provided with a company van in order to carry out the duties of the role
• Monday to Friday position
• Entitlement to annual company bonus
• Rare engineering opportunity in a thriving heavy industrial business
• Fantastic development and progression opportunities as the company is continually growing!
If you have the experience required, please apply now, this is a fantastic opportunity and will not be around for long. For further questions please contact Bethany at Gap personnel. Please note this opportunity is based local to Wickford, Essex.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your