Gap personnel is representing a thriving FMCG business based in North Norfolk, who are seeking a personable, engaging, and experienced administration professional to join the team. This is an extremely varied role in the customer services team in which you will be responsible for providing an excellent service to customers through fielding calls and emails as well as processing orders and managing complaints. This is a full-time position which will require you to work Monday to Friday (40 hours total)
Duties of the Customer Service Administrator:
• Process all customer orders from taking the order through to delivery.
• Proactively keep customers up to date with order status.
• Respond to customer emails, calls and face to face, dealing with queries regarding products and services efficiently and in a professional manner.
• Collaboratively working with the commercial team to develop best practices for efficient communication with customers.
• Ensure all visitors are dealt with efficiently and professionally and follow company site procedure
• Coordinate meeting room and training room bookings,
• Carry out front desk functions, such as answering calls, redirecting as appropriate, opening and distribution of post.
• Work closely and efficiently with the production and dispatch teams to ensure orders can be met within agreed timescales.
• Input data accurately and complete related paperwork efficiently.
• Carry out weekly stock reconciliation at customer 3rd party warehouses.
• Reconciliation of goods receipt by Depots and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
• Transfer stocks, Despatch orders, invoice and check stocks on all 3rd party warehouses.
• Raise purchase order for raw material and keep check of stock and delivery timings.
• Sign off invoices and debit notes, find and send POD requests.
• Prepare, collate, and process export documentation for export orders, which includes dealing with the local council and the business' export partners.
Experience required for the Customer Service Administrator:
• Previous experience in a busy administration and/or customer service-related role is essential.
• Excellent data input and accuracy and a confident MS office and Excel user
• Confident communicator with impeccable phone and email etiquette
• Great problem solver who can remain calm in testing situations.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Customer Services Administrator, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25k depending on experience.
• Monday to Friday position (some flexibility needed given the nature of the role)
• Access to free onsite parking
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Award winning and growing business with excellent company culture and professional opportunities.
• Due to the location of the position based in North Norfolk, your own transport is required.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at the gap personnel Norwich office. Please note the position is based in North Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your