We are currently representing a fast-growing and fast-paced, award-winning telecoms business based in London who are looking to add an easy going and passionate HR Administrator to the tight knit team. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for carrying out all HR administration and provide support to the organisation and its employees, ensuring the HR function works seamlessly with the rest of the business and in accordance with legal guidelines and best practice to help support and develop its diverse employees.
This is a busy and varied role and suitable candidates will be switched on and enjoy working at pace, have excellent administrative abilities and be confident in communicating with all stakeholders. The ideal candidate will also show a desire to learn and develop too. This is a full time Monday to Friday role working 37.5 hours per week.
The company is currently moving office, so the ideal location of suitable candidates would be Central London, West London or M25 SW Corridor
Duties of the HR Administrator:
• Drafting and issuing employment contracts
• Onboarding admin: issuing policies and procedures, requesting references, liaising with other departments to ensure IT access, CRM access, staff ID passes are set up.
• Monitoring absence records.
• Maintenance of right to work information for existing employees and ensuring all right to checks are completed before a new joiner starts.
• Minute taking at investigation meetings.
• Maintenance of the Annual Review process to ensure reviews are conducted for all staff.
• H&S - setting up H&S committee meetings, minute taking, assisting with H&S assessments as required.
• First point of contact for routine HR matters.
• Maintenance of car driver records including ensuring all driver checks are made, driver awareness training is conducted, and required insurance documents are maintained.
• Maintenance of manual handling records and ensuring annual manual handling refresher training is scheduled.
• Liaising with the Finance team to advise them of all Payroll changes ie, new appointments, changes to terms and conditions of employment, leavers, and any other variations.
• Liaising with retail sales heads to ensure regular (monthly) training sessions are arranged for retail sales staff, scheduling the training sessions, and maintenance of training records.
• Arranging other ad hoc training sessions
Experience required for the HR Administrator:
• You will have previous experience (1+ year) in a HR Administrator role or similar.
• Highly organised with an eye for detail and able to work autonomously.
• Previous experience using a Human Resource management system and a confident IT user.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage with employees/managers at all levels.
• Strong cultural awareness and understanding
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a generous basic salary of up to £25k depending on experience plus an annual company bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary.
• You will gain valuable experience within a tight-knit and fast-moving business which supports personal development.
• Working closely with the Head of HR, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally.
• You will work sociable hours of Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours total.
• Flexible working arrangement- mixture of home and office working.
• Location of suitable candidates would be Central London, West London, M25 SW Corridor
If you are a HR Administrator and have the experience outlined above, please apply now - this is a great opportunity and will not be around for long! For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel. Please note this position is based in London, England.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your