Gap personnel has an attractive 6-month fixed term opportunity with a quick start for a Commercial Agreements Specialist with a leading procurement organisation in Norwich.
As a Commercial Agreement Specialist within the legal' department, you will be responsible for supporting in the day-to-day management, development, and promotion of three Legal Services framework agreements and you will engage with both customers and suppliers to create and develop excellent relationships with the view to retain and grow spend, drive value, and deliver savings.
This is a full time Monday to Friday position which will involve both home and office working. The fixed term contract will start in June for a 6-month duration. Therefore, gap is looking to engage with candidates who are immediately available or with those that are on a short notice.
Duties of the Commercial Agreements Specialist:
• Support the Commercial Agreement Manager and wider team in the day-to-day management of several Legal Services framework agreements.
• Proactively build and maintain strong relationships to influence suppliers, ensuring their compliance with the framework agreements and assisting with regular contract management activities, including KPI meetings
• Develop strong relationships with customers to assist them with accessing framework agreements and advising on the options available to them in line with the terms and conditions of these agreements and their own departmental strategies.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the available Legal Services products in order to drive continuous improvement and act as a source of expert insight and advice
• Populate and update project plans for existing agreements, organising and re-prioritising the timely delivery of tasks in line with resource demands.
• Aid in the development of mobilisation plans for upcoming Legal Services framework agreements, including mobilisation trackers and project plans.
• Interpretation of data, benchmarking and use of market knowledge to deliver added value, insight and manage commercial risk.
• Analysis of competitor landscape to assist with growth activities.
Experience required for the Commercial Agreements Specialist:
• Excellent communication and consultative skills
• Proven track record of building and leveraging long lasting relationships of influence.
• Ability to develop short term professional relationships that provide a strong focus on customer support.
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Able to commit to a June start date due to the demands of the business.
In return for your hard work:
• As a Commercial Agreements Specialist, you will be paid a very competitive salary of up to £30,500 per annum (pro rata for 6-month contract)
• You will be joining a well-established business with an abundance of career progression opportunities.
• Generous staff benefits which include an enhanced pension scheme, flexible working hours, extended maternity/paternity/adoption pay and discounted gym membership
• Free parking available
• Flexible home/office working arrangement.
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at gap personnel, Norwich. Please note the position is based local to Norwich, Norfolk.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your