Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client for a 360 Material Handler
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays. Overtime paid after 45 hours.
As a 360 Material Handler Plant Operator, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way
- Operating mobile and fixed plant safely
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers - including PPE compliance
- Assisting depot management as required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a 'can do' attitude?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
Closing date is 12 th May 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future