Job: Commercial Administrator
Salary: up to £26,000
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 45 hours per week to Monday to Friday 7am-5pm
The job purpose is to support the Producer Responsibility Team with their administration of WEEE, Packaging and Batteries regimes. Being the first point of contact in order to fulfil contract requirements, processing all enquires and requests, gaining information from the relevant departments, monitoring progress and feeding back to the client, whilst ensuring KPI's and SLAs are met . Generating subsequent reporting and payments, within specific terms.
This is a highly Administrative and Customer Management based role - Experience in both areas is essential.
- Act as the first-line contact for in-bound calls to local businesses, dealing with enquiries where possible
- Able to maximise the business opportunity resulting from the enquiries, asking the right questions
- Effectively engage and educate customers on their offering / services
- Internal depot liaison. Following up on queries and any missing information
- Internal account management: Regular customer (and some supplier) contact, maintaining and building relationships. Keeping clients informed of any issues or changes to current arrangements
- Ensuring company enterprise resource planner (Trade2) is up to date
- Manipulation of large data sets in Excel for Quarterly Returns and department M.I.S.
- Generating system and bespoke reports, weekly and/ or monthly
- Managing pricing structures, pricing updates and generating system matrices, to ensure daily stock information accuracy
- Receiving job requests from customers and booking collections from around the UK
- Management of supplier emails and telephone queries
- Managing client's Company details, including setting up new accounts and updating live account details
- Supply chain control
- Ensuring bespoke customer requirements and agreed KPIs / SLAs are adhered to.
- Processing of customer and haulier invoices
- Interaction with Regulatory Bodies
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel (SUMIF & VLOOKUP formulae and Pivot tables etc.)
- Excellent numerical skills are essential to reconcile data quickly and accurately
- Previous experience within a customer service / administration role is essential
- A passion to deliver exceptional client service is a must
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and be proactive and assertive when chasing information.
- Knowledge of WEEE Waste would be advantageous
Closing date is 1st July 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future