Job Title: Account Manager
Hours: Permanent - Full time Mon to Friday
Salary: £23-26k negotiable depending on skills and experience
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their client, a leading visual communications specialist. Our client offers an exciting opportunity to join their successful and rapidly expanding company with an excellent salary package available with benefits for the right candidate.
Working within a team servicing major FMCG accounts, the Account Manager role is very much about building strong relationships with clients. The role will include taking effective written and verbal briefs and working collaboratively with all internal departments, including our large creative design studio to provide successful flawless management of digital and print projects from inception to project completion, ensuring creative quality, profitability and delivery on time to agreed specifications. The role is primarily office - based, however on occasion there will be a need to visit clients.
- Project manage jobs from start to finish paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements and Client's business needs.
- Take briefs from Account Director or client and ensure that all relevant information is captured; utilise the campaign planning system to log campaigns and ensure that accurate briefs are passed into production.
- Continually look at processes and self-improvements that will benefit the client and your development. Discuss with Account Director and take ownership in finding the solution.
- Display a positive 'can do' attitude, manage client expectations when required and aim to deliver exceptional service.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with the production teams to ensure there is a two way flow of information and both teams are working together to deliver for the client.
- Take a hands on approach to issue resolution with clients and Account Director.
- Continually look for other opportunities within your client base and ask for support from other team members as and when needed to 'sell' these in.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients in retail and FMCG sectors would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of print management/ POS would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects within budget, with over-lapping timescales, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, strong organisational ability and excellent time management.
Your working day will typically be 9.00 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). However, when a deadline is looming you will be expected to put in the extra time to ensure the success of the campaign.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment
- 26 days annual holidays + 8 Public/Bank holidays
- Company contributory pension scheme after 3 months
- Death in Service Benefit available subject to Company pension sign- up
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Staff retail discount scheme
The role is full time and is office - based. Due to location on an industrial estate, own transport is essential.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.