Our client based in Wrexham is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their business development team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for selling market leading digital solutions including websites, social, videos, display advertising, print and Google PPC.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- £20K-30K per annum dependant on experience
- Proactively sourcing and self generating new business
- Gathering and chasing new leads via warm and cold calls, and linkedIn
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals
- Planning your days routes efficiently to enable best use of your time
- Attending Sales and Marketing meetings and conference when required to share best practise from your manager and rest of the team.
- Understands and have worked on major works of section 20
- Worked within Block Managment and Leasehold properties and understands service charges and bugets.
- Understands collection of service charges
- IRMP or ARMP qualified
- Previous experience of working within a Sales or Events Environment
- The ability to self generate leads
- Take ownership and propose solutions to your own account, and their managers
- Driven and sales orientated
- A passion for what you do, and a need to learn and develop
- Socially confident
- Driving licence and use of a car
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.