Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is a specialist division of the gap personnel group, supporting clients and candidates across the country with permanent, contract and temporary recruitment appointments. Our teams operate from 7 locations and across 9 defined career sectors, which are in line with their experience and knowledge, ensuring added value and a great service is delivered to our customers.
Due to sustained growth, we are now seeking an Account Manager to join our team in Central Leeds and provide additional support to a selection of our key clients with a variety of vacancies.
- As an Account Manager, you will be an instrumental part of a lively, successful, and dedicated team in a great working environment.
- Following completion of your induction and comprehensive training schedule, you will support a selection of our key clients with their recruitment needs, providing exceptional service levels and leaving no stone unturned in sourcing the best talent for their business.
- You will equally offer the same levels of service to candidates, ensuring you fully understand their career aims, experience and skill sets to best match them to available opportunities or recommend them to clients you feel would have a keen interest in their profile.
- You will utilise strong organisational and administrative skills to ensure effective advertising campaigns and the delivery of a high-quality recruitment process via accurate and informative documentation, record keeping, and service follow up.
- To be successful in this position you will by nature, always act in the best interests of your clients and candidates and take pride in, and accountability for, ensuring a great customer experience.
- With core principles of “on time, every time” you will be adept at prioritising a busy and varied workload; managing your own time to maximise results.
What makes working for us different?
- A fresh approach
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers on time, every time.
- A clear strategic plan with agreed investment from our parent company
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile.
- Industry-leading technology - from our CRM to Social Media tools/licences
- Visible career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal & external training & guidance.
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment
- Strong remuneration packages, that include the ability to select your bonus scheme to suit, from the 4 options available.
What do we seek in return for what we offer?
- Experience in a busy Account Management role, ideally within recruitment
- Strong communication & administration skills
- The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service
- High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
- A positive, pro-active approach to collaboration
- Standard working hours are 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday, however we are an inclusive employer and offer flexibility, including reduced hours and/or the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £19,000 - £24,000, plus a bonus scheme, as well as additional quarterly financial incentives.
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and benefits