Our client based in Chester is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Working between departments, as the Accounts Administrator you will support with basic accounts duties as well as supporting with administration duties for the Warehouse. Our client requires an adaptable, conscientious individual who has a can-do attitude, is not afraid to get their hands dirty and can work within a team to ensure that overall objectives are achieved.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 9am - 5.30pm
- £19k - £20k per annum dependant on experience
- All aspects of purchase ledger including entering invoices and reconciling to statements.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Website reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Expenses analysis and input.
- Administration and reconciliations relating to imports.
- Completing all other aspects of accounts administration as and when required by the Finance team.
- Accessing website admin and collating daily orders.
- Printing invoices, delivery notes and delivery information.
- Liaison with 3rd party courier companies to organise collections and deliveries.
- Assisting with the pick, pack, and despatch operation.
- Check and manage stock levels.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries and follow up with other departments.
- Interdepartmental cooperation.
- A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- AAT qualification would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within an Accounts role is essential along with knowledge of Sage.
- Must be PC literate with routine use of Microsoft programmes.
- Be a team player.
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.