Job Type: Administration and Marketing Assistant (FTC 1 year - Maternity Cover)
Location: Minehead, Somerset
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - Term Time Only
Salary: £17,347 - £18,966
To provide administrative support to the Administration Team and the implementation of all the marketing.
- Provide administrative support and assistance on a day to day basis to members of the organisation as, and when, required.
- Cover reception duties when required
- Answer the telephone in a professional and welcoming manner and to ensure all calls, and messages, are forwarded to the relevant person/department.
- Contribute professionally, effectively and efficiently to any meetings, reports and plans as requested across the organisation.
- To provide high quality documents that reflect the organisation's corporate image, using a variety of software systems, including Creative Suite, Microsoft Publisher and Visio.
- Assisting with promotional material for Aurora Foxes Academy and The Reynard Care & Support Agency including Student Yearbook.
- Designing and producing college art work e.g. posters, information and leaflets.
- Collating and distributing the newsletter, Foxes Times, on a termly basis
- Filming and editing any footage required within the organisation.
- Designing and distributing the Academy's Christmas card.
- Preparation for the intake of Students on a yearly basis - including the ordering of the necessary stationery/design of handbook and welcome book as well as the setting up of documentation/folders etc.
Duties will vary, you must expect to diversify and lend a hand wherever is required.
- Experience of Creative Suite, Photoshop and Indesign. (Essential)
- Previous experience in an administration role (Desirable)
- Desirable experience in Visio.
- Working as part of a team.
- Good level of literacy.
- Organised and good time management.
What's on Offer:
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance and pension
- Health cash back plan
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Perk box
- Free parking
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Closing Date 9 th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future