Outskirts of Cardiff
Permanent - Full Time 37.5 hours
Hawk 3 Recruitment are working with a specialist manufacturer based on the outskirts of Cardiff to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their company on a permanent basis. Previous experience in an administrative role is essential whilst experience within HR would be desirable.
To support the HR Executive by providing a comprehensive administration service to the Human Resources department.
Responsible for ensuring that all records associated with human resource activity are accurately maintained and administered.
- Responsible for accurate maintenance of personnel files and records.
- Carry out regular audits of personnel files to comply with GDPR.
- Create and effectively roll out induction programmes for new starters, to ensure maximum delivery is achieved throughout the onboarding process.
- Interact with managers to ensure resources for new employees ie. IT and email access etc. are in place prior to commencement.
- Carry out HR part of induction for new starters.
- Enter and upload new starter information onto HR computer database.
- Update HR computer database when necessary.
- Ensure Job Specification Library is accurately maintained and up to date at all times.
- Monitor absences and record on Time and Attendance system. Report daily to HR Executive.
- Liaise with managers to ensure RTW forms are completed and returned to HR.
- Collate and maintain various spreadsheets for different areas of HR activity as agreed with HR Executive.
- Create HR Display Boards and update accordingly to ensure relevant, current HR information is displayed.
- Prepare HR documents including contracts of employment, offer letters and new starter packs.
- Accountable for ordering and issuing staff workwear.
- Organise meetings upon request by HR Executive.
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies to arrange interviews during the recruitment process.
- Responsible for arranging temporary production workers via recruitment agencies, upon Production Manager's requests.
- Ensure weekly timesheets for production temps are completed and sent to agency.
- Regularly update Organisation Charts to reflect movements/changes in the business.
- Provide payroll with relevant documents relating to leavers, new starters, pay alterations etc.
- Create and manage reports on HR metrics (ie. absences and turnover rates).
- In conjunction with the HR Executive, coordinate the yearly staff appraisal scheme and provide administration support in the production of the annual training plan.
- Support HR Executive with ad hoc HR projects.
- Any other administrative tasks associated to the department.
- Friendly, helpful manner with a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Good experience of all Microsoft office package ie. word, excel, powerpoint and outlook.
- Organised and efficient.
- Self-starter who can prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Must be proficient in maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Administration experience preferred.
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary subject to experience
- Holidays are 22 days plus bank holidays (up to 27 days awarded for long service)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free car parking
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.