ADMINISTRATOR / BRIDGWATER - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Location: Bridgwater, TA6
Assignment: 6-9-month FTC
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 17:15pm
Pay: £22,000 pro rata
gap personnel operating as an employment agency are recruiting for a Data Clerk / Administrator for our well-known manufacturing client based in Bridgwater on a 6-9-month FTC with possibility to go permanent once the contract is up.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company going through an exciting time of growth and development.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Procurement Manager responsible for raising raw material purchase orders and purchasing consumable products across a range of categories.
Duties as an Administrator:
- Working closely with all departments to ensure that goods are sourced
- Ensuring quality is retained but cost savings are made where possible in accordance with set targets and objectives
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Review material requirements and order placement
- Review and manage lead times and deliveries in accordance with goods-in
- Identifying opportunities for price reductions and capture savings
- Maintain and comply with the procurement QMS procedures
- Obtaining process for ad hoc project purchases
- Maintaining suppliers' files
- IT literate
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within a customer service, planning or purchasing role
We are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Successful applications will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
To apply for this Administrator role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.