Advertising Campaign Planner Assistant
Market Weighton YO43
£Neg depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Commutable from East Riding, Pocklington, Driffield, Selby, Hull or York.
● You’ll be a key player within the Forward And Thinking team working alongside the Planning and Sales team to fully understand client's objectives and advertising strategy.
● Media planning: understanding the buying process across the full media mix, cross examining briefs, requesting availability schedules and industry insight data to assist the creation of integrated media campaigns which maximise impact and achieve results.
● You’ll need to be comfortable working independently on brief tasks set by the Planning team as well as plans for a range of clients, week on week.
● Adaptable with well-considered decision-making skills, always taking into account the benefits of each media type, budget, audience targeting, and overall campaign aims.
● Learn how to efficiently utilize industry insight tools, to aid rationale and apply logic throughout the whole planning process - at planning stage and when conducting post campaign evaluations.
● Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
The successful candidate will be process driven and have a thirst to learn about the ever changing out of home media landscape. As a Campaign Planner Assistant, you will combine creative thinking with factual analysis and product knowledge and assist with campaign strategies that align with client objectives and deliver results across the full marketing mix.
If you are eager to learn, have a passion for marketing and want to start your career within a media agency, we’d love to hear from you.
● Proactive, adaptable & organised approach to accomplishing tasks.
● Committed to delivering the best possible results for clients.
● Strong English language and written communication skills.
● A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors and planning tasks, so enthusiasm and willingness to adapt is a must.
● Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Gmail.
- Your own MacBook
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Great opportunity for career development
- Group Share Option Scheme