Job Title: Assembler Tester
Location: South Molton
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 8am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8am to 12pm.
To assemble and test Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Fuel Valves, Couplings and other equipment, ensuring parts are produced within specific cycle times to Aerospace quality standards and meets fit, form and function.
- Observe Health & Safety and COSHH procedures
- Assembling in conjunction with engineering drawings and company procedures including drilling and locking
- Follow production acceptance test schedules using a variety of test media's including oil, water, Kerosene and Skydrol
- Accurately complete paperwork including test report
- Cross training available to cover all functions of team
- Support team with investigations and problem solving exercises
- Ability to work on own or with minimal supervision
- Ability to flex hours and between functions to suit production needs
- Application of lean principles/tools/seven wastes etc
- Experience of assembly including drilling and fitting skills advantageous
- Experience of using engineering drawings and associated terminology
- Previous experience in a similar Aerospace environment advantageous
- Conversant with Basic Measurement Techniques and using appropriate measurement equipment
- Knowledge of LEAN processes
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
- Engineering Apprenticeship preferred
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Math's preferred
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.