MANUFACTURING OPERATIVE / NEWTON ABBOT - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Heathfield Industrial Estate
Job Role: Manufacturing Assembly Operative
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7:30am - 4:30pm & Friday 7:30am - 1:15pm
Hourly Salary: £20,670 per annum
Role Type: Permanent
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Assembly Operative for a manufacturing company based in Newton Abbot, TQ12.
You will be joining a company that has been manufacturing their product since 1995 and has shown significant growth in the past 3 years with further growth targets on target to 2025. With the growth comes a need to increase their headcount within their assembly and sub-assembly departments.
You will be tool-friendly, comfortable working from drawings, potential experience across woodwork, fabrication or production.
- Construction and assembly of timber frames
- Assembly of steel frames to timber frame
- Attachment of foam, sealant, cushioning
- Stapling, trimming and then assembling into final product
Full training will be given, taking up to 3 months to be fully trained. The company will also look to cross train you on different departments to increase your skills and knowledge with the business.
· Long term, permanent role
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Previous experience of working in production/assembly is desired
· A salary sacrifice pension scheme where the company matches your contribution up to 5%
· Free Tea & Coffee
· Free Fruit Fridays
· Clear career development opportunities
· Overtime paid at time and half
To apply, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.